22 Nov 2022

An informal email

You receive this email from your friend Ashley:


Subject: Rough patch

Hey {your name},

I hope you're doing well. It's been a while since we've talked, and I just wanted to check in to see how you're doing. You know, when things are tough it can be hard to have somebody who cares on your side. I know you're going through a rough patch right now,

I don't know what you're going through, but I know it's tough. Your life is changing and you don't know what to do. It's not always easy to recognize the help that's available. I'm just a phone call away and I want you to know your voice matters. I'm here for you if you need it.

We'll always be friends, no matter what happens.

Ashley


Answer this email and try to use as much vocabulary and structures from unit 2 as possible. It's a written co-production, so you can write a maximum of 100 words

Deadline: December 1st. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment